Fixing messy wiring (before / after)

Neatening up the robot's wiring after a few weeks of experimenting with different methods of controlling motors has been a big task which is now finally complete. I'm pleased to announce that in the process I was able to incorporate some resistors and a DC to DC converter (voltage regulator) into the wiring in order to deliver the correct amounts of voltage to the robot's inferred LEDs that it uses as part of its night vision system. The robot's ultraviolet LED headlights and audio amplifier are also now receiving the correct amounts of voltage directly from the robot's battery. This eliminates the need for several smaller battery packs that I had been using to give the correct voltage to some of the smaller electronic components.
I'm currently working on about six different parts of the robot. There are wires everywhere as I test different things. Many times I find myself revising one component even as I design completely new ones. I;m still going to try to have the robot ready to start being mobile by this June (2012). Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here. Mostly I just have to get everything hooked up in a way that the robot doesn't need some umbilical connected to an external power supply. I have found that powering the robot is not the difficult part; it is providing the correct amount of voltage to all of the smaller components that require less than a few volts and very few amps in order to function. If I were to connect them directly to the 12 volt car battery they would overload due to the extreme amperage. My savior has been the small car chargers that can convert 12V 75A to about 5V 4A which is perfect for powering small electronic devices like the Arduino. In about a week I will post again and show the wires all neatened up.